Adults and teens worship together beginning at 10:30 AM. The service runs approximately 75 minutes. Our worship content is a mix of musical styles from various eras and traditions, original songs, appropriate multimedia, congregational faith stories, or theater, all designed to concentrate on our communication with God.
- Express your worship as you feel inspired: during singing, stand as long as you’re comfortable; lift your hands, or meditate silently; pray standing or kneeling.
- Should you choose, feel free to give an offering when directed.
- We celebrate The Lord’s Supper communion on the first Sunday of each month. Guests are invited to participate as we pass the elements, provided you have made a commitment as a follower of Jesus Christ.
- Beginning at 10:30, children ages birth to 3 years old are cared for in the nursery.
- Children ages 4-grade 5 gather for age-appropriate activities where they can discover the Truth in God's Word.